who we are
Cloud Engineers and Analysts to help you take on your next challenge.
iSynergetics is a web-focused business systems integrator. We put our enterprise level experience to work by bringing efficiencies to small and medium size businesses through integration and application development.
John LaFata, Integration and Data Architecture
- John LaFata has 30 years of hands-on technical and management expertise in business application infrastructure, business process management and the evaluation and development of internet-based application architecture.
John has a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Catholic University of America.
- John consults on Enterprise Integration efforts and Data Architecture and continues to play a hands-on development role with J2EE and EAI technologies including web services and Enterprise Service Bus tools. He has worked for clients such as The Vanguard Group, Roche Diagnostics, Hartford, Independence Blue Cross, David's Bridal, Johnson and Johnson, McGraw Hill, Elsevier, Lexis-Nexis among many others.
Jeff Bryan, Operations
- An innovative thought leader and manager with 14 years of experience applying technology to solve complex business problems. Devoted team player, system integrator and architect. Proven interpreter of ideas into business system implementation. Experienced manager of technology development project and people.
- Jeff has a B.A. in Computer Science, Minor: Mathematics, Bucknell University and an MBA from Drexel University.
- Jeff is a certified Java Architect and currently provides operational management consulting as a service on a cash receivables project for the U.S. Treasury. He has significant experience with trading exchanges from his experience working with companies such as Ariba and Starcite.
Gregory LaFata, Data Analytics
- Greg spent the last several years consulting with high growth startups and early ventures. His experience centers on improving pipeline development by introducing statistical techniques to the traditional Go-To-Market analysis.
- Greg is experienced with time series forecasting, regression analysis and is developing intellectual property in applications of data mining.
- Greg has a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania with concentrations in Statistics, Finance and Entrepreneurship & Innovation.